- The information contained on this Website is to inform you about Dotsure and the products and services Dotsure offer and to enable you to undertake certain online activities enabling you to among other things purchase selected products online.
- Dotsure will endeavour to keep the contents of the Website up to date and accurate, but Dotsure do not warrant or represent to you or any other person that the content on the Website is accurate or up to date at all times. Results from calculators, on-line premium estimators or quoting functions do not constitute pre-approval for cover.
- The Website and any Services provided on the Website are provided by Dotsure with reasonable care and skill, however we do not represent or warrant that the Website or any Website Services will:
- operate on a continuous or no-fault basis or at any particular time or location;
- be private or secure; or
- be virus-free or that no other harmful features (including any files displayed or obtained from or through the Website or the Website Services or any website linked to it) will exist.
- Dotsure will endeavour to, as soon as reasonably possible, have a functional Website or have any Website Service restored in the event of any down time or technical problem.
- Dotsure will not be liable in contract or tort (including negligence) or in any other manner to you or any person for any damage or loss suffered, whether directly or indirectly, consequentially) which arises directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in respect of the information included in this Website or any Website Services or any delay or interruption in respect of the use of the Website or the Website Services or any failure in accordance with 5 above.
- All copyright and other intellectual property in the information on this Website or in connection with this Website or the Website Services is owned by Dotsure. No portion of the Website or the Website Services, as the case may be, may be modified, reproduced, transmitted, saved or otherwise dealt with, except as expressly provided for on the Website or after obtaining the prior written consent of Dotsure.
- When utilising the Website or any Website Services (as the case may be) you are required to ensure that:
- all supplied to Dotsure by means of utilising the Website is current, complete, accurate and provided on time; • you adhere to all laws, regulations, standards and codes that may apply;
- all information provided to you for security purposes must be kept confidential and should not be disclosed to any third party, which information shall include any login details, usernames, passwords and PIN’s;
- you will notify us without delay of any actual, potential or suspected unauthorised use of the security information relative to you.
- This Website may contain links to websites of third parties. These websites are not controlled by Dotsure and accordingly, Dotsure cannot be held responsible for the content of any of these Websites or for any direct or indirect loss or damage that you or any other person may suffer by accessing, utilising or relying on these other websites. By including any link on this Website, Dotsure is not endorsing, recommending or warranting the linked website or the products and services provided in accordance therewith or any association with its operators. You are using and relying on these websites at your own risk.
- You agree to remove any link created or utilised by you, of this Website, upon request of Dotsure and you may not frame any part of the material on the Website.
- Should there be any conflict between the terms and conditions and the content included on the Website and the terms and conditions of our policies, the terms and conditions of the policies will take precedence.
- The contents of this Website and any agreements that may be entered into with Dotsure as a result of the utilisation of this Website, have been and shall be prepared in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The contents of the Website as well as the aforementioned agreements shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- All references made to ‘$’ and ‘dollar’ whether it be premiums or benefit limits or other numbers, shall be to New Zealand dollars and shall be inclusive of goods and services tax (unless otherwise provided).
- Any questions, concerns or complaints in respect of this Website or the Website Services, as the case may be, may be directed to Dotsure, via e-mail [email protected]